Monday, January 23, 2012

Can a business have my name on a work schedule and not schedule me to work at all?

I haven't been scheduled to work for over a month now. Every time I call to see what days I am suppose to work I always get, " You don't work this week." My name is still on the Job schedule just no hours to work. No one has sent me anything saying that I don't work there anymore. Can a business do this? Thanks in advance.

I work for Family Christian Bookstore... retail. If that helps.Can a business have my name on a work schedule and not schedule me to work at all?
Yes, a business can decide not to schedule you hours. If you need guaranteed hours, you may need to get a different job.Can a business have my name on a work schedule and not schedule me to work at all?
Unless yo have a contract that states how many hours a week you work, they can schedule you any way they like: from 0 to 40 +. I would look for another position.Can a business have my name on a work schedule and not schedule me to work at all?
absolutely yes. If you want hours go speak with the manager and ask why you're not getting any

No comments:

Post a Comment