Monday, January 30, 2012

Is it true that the old Dunlap's in Palos Heights, IL is haunted?

I've heard that Dunlap's restaurant in Palos Heights, IL (now currently a small cafe and bookstore owned by Trinity Christian College) is haunted by a ghost named Fast Eddie. Can anyone tell me anything about the history and lore of this? I cannot find anything on the internet.Is it true that the old Dunlap's in Palos Heights, IL is haunted?
i doubt it,no place is known to be haunted . Science has found no evidence of the paranormalIs it true that the old Dunlap's in Palos Heights, IL is haunted?
Sure, and science is never wrong. Except when it finds out that it is, and has to change its entire paradigm. And I think there are many people who would disagree with "No place is known to be haunted"-- I can think of plenty.

Report Abuse

Is it true that the old Dunlap's in Palos Heights, IL is haunted?
Speaking as someone who knows something about Palos Heights history I am not aware of any claimed haunting of the former restaurant. I have not come across any Edwards in the history of the restaurant. There could be one, but colleges are great places for ghost rumors to spread too.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment