Monday, January 30, 2012

Christians, my local bookstore has children's bible books in the fairy tale section.?

What should I do?Christians, my local bookstore has children's bible books in the fairy tale section.?
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha *deep breath* ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Do nothing. That book is right where it should be.Christians, my local bookstore has children's bible books in the fairy tale section.?
Let the manager know that you are displeased and will never shop there again.
that's where they belongChristians, my local bookstore has children's bible books in the fairy tale section.?
I hate to be the one to tell you this, but there is nothing you can do to change it. I am a Muslim and have noticed in many bookstores, Islamic books and even Qur'ans in fiction sections of bookstores, so I understand how you feel.



There was a bookstore near where I lived that, just a short time ago, fell under a lot of legal trouble for having a Bible section in their bookstore. They could either have one section with all religious reading in it, or have spiritual books in seperate sections of fiction (mythology, fairy tales, etc.) Your bookstore likely does this for legal reasons, and so can't be persuaded.
GO BUY THEM ALL SO THEY CANNOT PUT THEM THERE...
Only one thing to do; make sure, for consistency, that the adult christian books are in the mythology section.
Ask the owner in a pollite fashion why truth is among fiction. It might just have been overlooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment