Monday, January 30, 2012

Another Options Poll: Which of these $50 gift cards would you rather have?

Suppose you won a gift card in some drawing and you got to choose from the three remaining choices. Each is for $50.



Would you choose one from:

1) An adult bookstore,

2) The Jonas Brothers Fan Club Gift Shop,

or

3) A Christian bookstore?



Thanks.Another Options Poll: Which of these $50 gift cards would you rather have?
BLOCKED! for having the J bros as a choice!!





Now lets go shopping with the #1 choice,babycakes....



Nice one Sacha :)
1!!!!Another Options Poll: Which of these $50 gift cards would you rather have?
2! I love them.
An adult bookstore.Another Options Poll: Which of these $50 gift cards would you rather have?
adult - but it wouldnt go very far
1
Adult bookstore
1 pretty please
toughie... 1



i'm a bad christian, but i already have like 4 bibles!
Adult bookstore.
1
no 1.....why couldnt it have been an adult toy shop Abby
those all suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



i would go to the christian book store and buy books for the shitty churches round these parts



*
1) a gift card to an adult bookstore would give me more bang for my buck, so to speak.
The christian bookstore.
neither
3

(I already have one from the adult bookstore!)
adult bookstore
1. Mama needs a new toy!!
adult bookstoree : )
Adult bookstore is the only one I would get any use out of anyway. I don't like the Jonas Brothers and I'm not Christian. Lucky me ; )
1. but u forgot Victorias Secret
1
I'll go with the adult bookstore.
Like you need to ask me.....

LMAO

If you don't know the answer...

I am not telling...

Peace.
the jonas brothers fan club gift shop
  • fashion week 2011
  • english to arabic
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment