Thursday, January 26, 2012

I want to get a beginners bible study book for some friends of ours who are just married. ?

i am a christian and most of my friends are christian.



some friends of ours who are newly christian just got married, i want to get them a couple's bible study book, so they can learn about each other, marriage, and jesus christ together.



they each have KJV bibles, if that's helpful.



any ideas what to buy? i'm going to berean christian bookstore tonight to buy it.



thanks.

I want to get a beginners bible study book for some friends of ours who are just married. ?
Believe it or not I found The Bible For Dummies to be quite good. But that's not exactly the type of thing I'd choose for a pair of newlyweds: dI think kitchenware would be far more appropriate.I want to get a beginners bible study book for some friends of ours who are just married. ?
you need to know that they all contain these verses in them; 1 corinthians 14:34-35 . so if you have a problem with these verses , i will suggest a Buddhist bible.I want to get a beginners bible study book for some friends of ours who are just married. ?
The best study bible in the world (In my opinion) is Jimmy swaggarts study bible...(Look it up on ebay or google) it's KJV but it has Jimmy Swaggarts writing in between each verse...
ask the person at the bookstore what would be best.
  • online puzzle games
  • new album releases
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment