Monday, January 30, 2012

What do ATHEISTS afraid of the most ?

1. intelligent Christian

2. Christian bookstore

3. Priest or nun

4. Crossing road sign when they drive

5. The movie Exorcist

6. Their own shadow

7. GODWhat do ATHEISTS afraid of the most ?
1. intelligent Christian

2. Christian bookstore

3. Priest or nun

4. Crossing road sign when they drive

5. The movie Exorcist

6. Their own shadow

7. GOD
1 - difficult to find, so not afraid of

2 - a christian book store consists of a single book - bible - so not afraid of

3 - priest or nun - if I was a kid i'd fear a priest as many can be molestors.

4 - ??

5 - fantasy - not afraid of

6 - I'll turn of the light if i was afraid of

7 - fantasy - not afraid of ghosts - if so I'd call ghostbustersWhat do ATHEISTS afraid of the most ?
None of those things.



1. Why would they be scary?

2. I didn't know such things existed, but I'm sure they wouldn't be that scary.

3. I know a couple and they're not scary at all.

4. Why the hell would that be scary?

5. It certainly haunted me but I can't say it terrified me.

6. A naturally-occurring bit of shade? Oh, how scary.

7. I'm not scared by something I don't believe to exist.
What do you afraid of the most? What does anyone afraid of?



1. People can be intelligent, and Christian, but never at the same time.

2. Christian bookstores are a joke. They milk poor Christians for everything they're worth in the name of God. The most expensive thing there is often the Bible, lol.

3. Well, I wouldn't leave either one alone with my kids.

4. o.0

5. Never watched it, tbh

6. I've been so tired that I've seen disembodied shadows walk across the room. I shrugged, realizing I was in need of sleep, and did just that. Wonder what kind of demon a Christian would have assumed it to be?

7. I'm afraid of God as much as the Easter Bunny and the Pink Unicorn.What do ATHEISTS afraid of the most ?
Bad grammar!

It's "What are atheists afraid of the most?" not "What do atheists afraid of the most?"
my fear is subjective in every single way, i have no official fears. it all depends on circumstance.



e.g i am not scared of lions, i have no phobia of them. they are either in a zoo or thousands of miles from me. however... i would be scared IF i was locked in a cage with a hungry one.



no fear of heights (with a harness or parachute)



i guess if i have to pick one of your 7 it would be 6, mainly because i have thought my shadow was an attacker/burglar at times when walking through my house all sleepy at night. for a second the brain detects movement and makes me flinch and look. then im ok again.
Snakes, needles and spiders in that order.



The movie Exorcist would be a close 4th though. I can't stand any scary movies.



I love intelligent Christians and books and count many nuns and priests among my friends.
1) doesn't exist

2) are all the books colored in yet

3) ooooohhhh, pedofiles

4) Huh?

5) bad special effects

6) I know what causes shadows. 'christians' don't

7) doesn't exist.
6.

Sometimes I catch it out of the corner of my eye and mistake it for the shadow of a stalker. I once freaked out thinking I was being followed. Turned out it was just me.
1. show me one\

2. Fairytale bookstore\

3. Child molesters (yes)\

4. yes

5. a little bit\

6. depends\

7. No i dont fear ur imaginary friends
War mongers and ignorant



1.Doesn't exist

2.Joke book store

3.Drones

4.Whatever

5.Junk

6.Really funny

7.Hot air
I am much more afraid of dumb Christians than I am of intelligent Christians.



From your list I would have to say that I most afraid of number 4 because there is actually a minor danger of being hit by another car.
I am afraid that morons asking baited, insulting questions will succeed in provoking me to behave badly.
The Exorcist was NOT scary whatsoever. I found it quite hilarious
They are afraid of wiener biting ponies and gingers
8. Bad grammar.
I most you afraid of.
Stupidity,that stuff is positively lethal.
Bad grammar, like what you've just demonstrated.
I was afraid of a Nun back in Jr. high sister Mary Francis. She had bad breath and a wicked backhand.
If I was a little boy I would say priest, but none of those scare me.
I just keep my back to the wall ( and my hand on my wallet) when a priest is around. The others are no threat at all.
Department store mannequins. *shudder*
1) %26amp; 7) do not exist.
I'll go with option 8 - any fundie wearing an explosive item of apparel
Old men in hats driving 15mph who zoom out in front of me and then resume driving 15 mph.
The 7 reasons you listed do not frighten me at all. I get on with my life and your 7 reasons do not play any part of it.
8.Losing knowledge
My mother-in-law
3. Nun -_-
The 'unknown', Accountability, 'change', etc.. (Former Atheist.) ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment