Thursday, January 26, 2012

What is the egg shaped silver pendant pregnant mothers wear for a healthy baby?

I've seen these on pregnant women in the past and they say it is for ensuring a healthy baby. We are now pregnant and I would like to purchase one for my wife to wear. Where do I purchase this? I think I heard I may find it in the Christian Bookstores, but I didn't see it in that store today?



Thanks for your help!What is the egg shaped silver pendant pregnant mothers wear for a healthy baby?
This is the place I bought mine from. They are great.



http://www.etsy.com/shop/blessingway?ref鈥?/a>What is the egg shaped silver pendant pregnant mothers wear for a healthy baby?
it's called a Belly Pendant - you get it them online just do a google search I got mine from Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment