Thursday, January 26, 2012

Where can i get a purity ring?

i was wondering if walmart or sonshine christian bookstore sells chastity rings? anyone who has one...do you think you will stay pure til your married or just til your older, i have trouble because i can see myself having sex when i reach my 20's or 30's even if im not married and i dont want to do that because i want to honor God and his gift to us. does anyone else face this problem?Where can i get a purity ring?
I don't have one, but I do think I will stay pure until I'm married. I do think a ring could possibly help you, though. It might be that reminder you need to stay on track. It might not though, if you ignore it. Who knows? It could really help you succeed in what you're trying to do. But really, it's how willful you are. I think you have a good goal, and I really hope you reach it. About the buying part, you could probably just get a plain old ring at a jewelry store and have it engraved with something that would mean something to you. Maybe even a way less expensive one at Claires.
So you are wondering where to get a "purity ring" from a discount big box store? This ring is going to stop you from having sex? Goodness, where can I buy one for each of my teenage daughters? Seriously, a "ring" will do nothing to keep you a virgin. I don't see why you think having one will assure your virginity.

If you want to wait until you are in love or married, that is cool. Good for you. A ring? Why? Good Luck in your quest to honour God. Peace:)Where can i get a purity ring?
Your 30's, good luck, all I am saying. Maybe try moving into your parents basement forever, that is pretty unattractive for a mid 30's person in my opinion.
wow. Dude or Girl enjoy the debauchery while you still can. Why be pure? IMO there is no God. So why not feel good.Where can i get a purity ring?
If you already know you won't honor the thing, then why bother with the ring?

No comments:

Post a Comment