Thursday, January 26, 2012

Outstanding or out of line: Christian groups who go to bookstores and put literature inside New Age...?

Muslim, and Jewish interest books.



And if you think this is an outstanding way to spread the good news, would you be upset to find a Muslim pamphlet in your brand new Christmas bible?Outstanding or out of line: Christian groups who go to bookstores and put literature inside New Age...?
WAY out of line. I've found some of their handy work in books I've bought. I called the manager of the store and complained.
It doesn't bother me too much, because if I don't agree with the pamphlet, I just throw it away. That said, I think it is over the line, because it gives the appearance that the bookstore is condoning the message when they may be completely unaware of it.Outstanding or out of line: Christian groups who go to bookstores and put literature inside New Age...?
Out of line.



That's why I stick atheist pamphlets in books at Christian book stores. You know, it's that whole "eye for an eye" thing. I figure if it's in their book, they can just deal with it.



-SD-
I think it is very disrespectful of others' religious views and paints the religion of those planting the pamphlets in a bad light. It highlights how truly intolerant and underhanded they are.Outstanding or out of line: Christian groups who go to bookstores and put literature inside New Age...?
LAME.



I work in a hospital and find those damned booklet things all over the place. I usually throw them away when I find them. If people want to "know Christ", they can find him on their own.
I like it, it makes good fire-starter along with junk mail and the occasional newspaper.
Religion should be attraction not promotion or dictation
I put spaghetti in Gideon bibles.
out of line of course
What a waste of paper.

I think it is stupid.



How bout I put a business card in the bibles that says "For a good time...read something besides this book"
  • yamaha outboards
  • deathly hallows part 2 trailer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment