Thursday, January 26, 2012

Can you buy a Bible with gay money?

Will Christian bookstores let you do that?Can you buy a Bible with gay money?
define gay money
You can obtain a Bible for free, just let me know or contact the Gideons who give them away all the time. I'm not sure what "gay money" is. Seems to me money is just money.Can you buy a Bible with gay money?
does gay money have a picture of a Republican congressman on it?
I am not aware of an openly gay dead president.Can you buy a Bible with gay money?
I'll give you one for free.

I love Jesus.
I've never seen "gay money." I wasn't aware that money could be gay.
What, like a 2 dollar bill?

...You could try. They've fallen for bigger scams.
I drew a pink triangle on the sawbuck I handed them
We don't want your dirty money. ;)
What kind of question is that... Honestly

No comments:

Post a Comment