Monday, January 30, 2012

Why can't I find any Gospel music on 8-track tapes ?

I went to several Christian bookstores in my city and when I ask for 8-track tapes they look at me funny and tell me they don't carry them. Then they show me these silver colored records that are smaller then a 45 rpm record and tell me that's the only format they carry.Why can't I find any Gospel music on 8-track tapes ?
My my my. We have been out of touch for awhile, haven't we?
obsolete.....try cds and dvds.Why can't I find any Gospel music on 8-track tapes ?
Because gospel music is so bad that it is not even on 8-track tapes.
Probably because you can't find 8-track tape players at any store. I'd be impressed if they even knew what 8-track tapes were, let alone carry them.



Oh, the memories .... of prying the case open and splicing the tape back together and trying to get the tape wrapped back up correctly so the tape might possibly work again. lolWhy can't I find any Gospel music on 8-track tapes ?
Yes, Natalie, I'm afraid your first answere is right. You might be able to find some used ones at a garage sale. I love Gospel Music. Hope you are successful.
I tried finding Gospel music on 78's, but I guess they quit carrying those as well.
You must be Rip Van Winkle's long lost sister........you need to go back about 3 decades to find anything labeled '8 track'
When I bought an old car with an 8-track player I went to a collectibles mall and bought some 8-tracks of Kansas and Styx. You could try that.



Does your computer have an 8-track burner? You could always illegally download Christian music and make your own 8-tracks.
Try swap meets. You'll find all sorts of junk there.

No comments:

Post a Comment