Monday, January 30, 2012

What questions should I ask him? What topics should I bring up?

The man I really like works at a Christian bookstore. He is outgoing (and gentle and spirit-filled, and really sweet, and humble, and....okay--- I'll stop....), but hardly talks about himself. How do I get him to open up more, and what should I ask/talk about with him? I have so many questions, but am afraid to show my feelings for him too much in case it might repel him. I don't want to come on too strong, but I want him to at least wonder if I like him. Do you know what I mean? What would YOU do in a situation like this?What questions should I ask him? What topics should I bring up?
well the next time you see him, and when you guys are in the middle of your conversation, just ask him if he would mind if you ask him questions about him. he sounds like a really nice person and im sure he wouldnt mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment