Monday, January 30, 2012

If I change from Christian to Hindu? do I get to become an eagle?

Im 14 and Im a Christian. I go to church every Sunday with my whole family and I enjoyed our Church Community. However, last Saturday, while I was at the bookstore, I kinda read in a book that if you become a Hindu, you can re-incarnate into any living creature. I think, I am a good person... like I never get in trouble and I obey my parents. But, I also do not like being me very much. I would like to be an eagle. But I read that you need to earn points to be an eagle.. or something like that? I want to know how many points you need exactly because I would not like to be a snail or a bug. Also, If I become a Hindu? how do you earn those points? and do I have to renounce Jesus? I would ask our pastor but Im afraid he will get angry and tell my parents, and I will get in serious trouble,



Thank you.If I change from Christian to Hindu? do I get to become an eagle?
Kid , Everybody reincarnates unless their past and present life deeds are neutralized.But some religions believe in this others not.That's only the hurdle.No one is perfect that he will achieve heaven in first (and last ) attempt.And not all of us has done so wrong that we all are going to hell.There must be the mid way.Leave that book , i don't think it is written by Hindu Author.If you really want to know about reincarnation , Then read Holy Book Of Hindus " Bhagvad Geeta " It Will not misguide like your book.
Friend, you have accepted Christ as your savior which you become a Christian. Is it worth it to give away your eternal gift and to put God away in your life? Please think more. Your are in the right road. Please keep on that road. Will be praying for you. Don't give up the faith.If I change from Christian to Hindu? do I get to become an eagle?
Go for it. But you don't have too much choice, if any, over what you become in your next life. Do what makes YOU happy and leave it at that, friend.
I know you are only 14 but its time you stop taking science fiction seriously. None of the above are true. Remember santa? Im sorry to disappoint you again.If I change from Christian to Hindu? do I get to become an eagle?
why would you want to do that! ?

its almost like backwards evolution through reincarnation
You can't become Hindu unless you were born Hindu.
From my understanding, you don't get to choose in what form you reincarnate in Hinduism. And karma is not like a video game, where you pick up so many gold coins to unlock being an eagle. Karma is more like cosmic justice. Good things happen to bad people and bad things happen to good people, and it doesn't always even out in the end. Karma is the idea that things are fair in the end, and people will receive their just deserts within the cycle of reincarnation.



Hinduism is not the only worldview that includes reincarnation.

No comments:

Post a Comment