Thursday, January 26, 2012

Christian books, movies, or methods to help reassure my faith?

I need something that will restore my faith or help me understand more.

I'm a teenager and I want to believe in God, I really do, and I believe in him, I just need more reassurance. I'm sure everyone goes through this at sometime in their life, I just want something to "cement" my faith.



I don't really know how to explain, but anything that you think would be good for me to check out at the bookstore would be great. :) Thank you.Christian books, movies, or methods to help reassure my faith?
I think the most powerful Christian movie is Zefferelli's "Jesus of Nazareth." It presents a Jesus so compelling that you might want to follow him even if he isn't the "Son of God."
Everyone will say the Bible which should be the first choice. If you interested in some real Christian history I recommend the "33 Doctors of the Church, by Fr. Christopher Rengers". It's the biographies of the men and women who helped defined Christianity as we know it today. I would also recommend the Catechism of the Catholic Church 2nd Edition if your interested. It's the teachings of the Church's apostolic traditions and how they were formulated upon Scripture.



If you go Christian you should go by the first, oldest and truest faith.Christian books, movies, or methods to help reassure my faith?
My first response is praying to GOD about what HE wants to reveal to you, read, study and meditate on the Bible take notes and go back over them.



Watch The Passion of Christ, The Nativity Story, Abraham and other such like movies.



Listen to gospel music this will have one praise and worship GOD having an experience of being in His Presence is very helpful.



Watch the 2 DVDs from Shekinah Glory very powerful videos.



Fellowship with others who believe in GOD.



GOD Bless you!!!!!!!
Flee Babylon and you will see clearly for the first time. Go to any online Messianic site and read some articles about the truth of the God of the bible and you will be amazed and anxious to learn more. You are more than welcome to check out my site:



http://yahswatchman.webs.comChristian books, movies, or methods to help reassure my faith?
We suggest the book I Believe in Miracles by Kathryn Kuhlman. There's a movie called "Joshua" that's very good.



You're on the right track. What you put into your mind determines how you think, feel and act. How about reading about Jesus in the Gospel of John and seeing how He treated women and the different kinds of relationships He had? You might also want to think on the things the Apostle Paul suggests in Philippians 4:8.
The movie, The Ten Commandments.



Booklet, Scientists and God by Wily Elder



Book, The Indestructible Book by Mcconnell



Mystery of the Ages by Herbert W Armstrong



The Bible (Old and New Testaments).
This is how you get faith

Romans 10:17 (New International Version)



17Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word of Christ.
Read the Bible, go to church. pray.
Gods Word the Bible......READ IT....and pray for the understanding to know His Truths......

No comments:

Post a Comment