Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Christians... what does this dream mean?

Last night I prayed and asked Jesus to give me a job... (I have been fired from every job I ever worked in) I was okey being unemployed for the first 8 months because I thought I would write a book and make millions but the only person who as ever interested in my book was me... and whenever I talkeda bout religion with other people... I ended up alienating them and making them hate me...



And then I had this dream...



I was unemployed and I used to spend time at Christian's apartment (this very masculine bi-sexual female). I to the 1st or 2nd day and then was going again so that we could spend time together but she ignored me because she had other guests there. They were all little children age 3-6 years old and I realized she was just pretending to be my friend because she wanted people to buy her books and I felt frustrated. They were shelves lined up with a few used books and I thought it was no big deal but the shelves became fbigger and bigger until there thousands upon thousands of books... and these books were new... unlike the original books that were old. She made far more money then the chapter's bookstore... because the chapters bookstore did not discriminate what type of books she published... but this lady sold only the very best books. She always picked the books that other people liked to read like the ones regarding bhuddism or ancient or flavored with the pictures of jade from ancient cultures...



After I had this dream I decided I should start my own blog over the internet and charge people money to read my ideas... My mother said that nobody would answer or read my questions and answers... but my dream seems to say something different... So what do you think it means?Christians... what does this dream mean?
Do you listen to yourself?

First u prayed to jesus, because u are want

"I would write a book and make millions"

Why would Jesus approve of you making Millions.

maybe he wants you to do the RIGHT thing,

not make money off of other people

Go start your blog, Hey make it a video blog, Give me a link to it, i want to see what its about,

But charging is not the christian thing to do,

like all these so called "christians"

make music to "praise" god, yet charge ppl to listen to it.

Write a book to "help" or "guide" others

then charge for it.

Give it out for free.

Did jesus Charge people to listen to him on a mountain.

did he not say to give EVERYthing up to follow him

Go pray some more, ya

And not make money off of others, its not Right, MORALLY not right

Publish your stff NOW, not later on in life, for FREE

there are plently of free blog sites out there, and Even post videos of you talking on youtube.

Stop going after shiz to get rewards (your millions) and do it for moralsChristians... what does this dream mean?
Stop asking what dreams mean! They mean NOTHING! They are simply the brain organizing ad filing your thoughts throughout the day.Christians... what does this dream mean?
Go for it and see what happens.
Too much pizza the night before?



I'm having a really tough time following your dream. Can you go more in depth?

No comments:

Post a Comment