Saturday, February 18, 2012

What is a god way to meet quality men?

I am looking for places to meet quality singles. I tried internet dating and it was one disaster after another. First it was a nigerian scammer and I caught on when he asked me to help him cash a check,another one was into witchcraft and dumped me when I wouldn't give up being a Christian for him, one was crazy and thought he was a werewolf(seriously;he did!) and the last one got me involved in a love triangle after I made it clear I did not want to be in that situation. I am Catholic so services are very structured and don't lend themselves to meeting people. I eat out, go to the local parks and pool, go shopping, go bowling, go to the local bookstore etc. and not to look for men but to have fun but so far I have not met anyone that way. I own my house and have a full time job, so I am not "needy" but I am in my 40's, a single mom and I am ready to meet someone decent. So where can I meet quality men?What is a god way to meet quality men?
any speed dating companies in your area..or matchmaking services?

if there are you could give them a try..some have specific types of events..like just for professionals or single parents...ect

maybe you should let your friends know that you are wanting to date again and they can set you up...are you a part of any organizations for things you are interested in? if you start volunteering somewhere or take some sort of class or something maybe you can meet someone that way...

if i were you i would just put myself out there as much as i can..be confindent and approachable..and love will find you

most of the people i know who are happily married (including myself) met each other purely by chance..and a pta meeting..through friends..in a grocery store..at work.. in a fitness class..ect...

good luck!What is a god way to meet quality men?
you're catholic so get involved with everything at church... I know my catholic church has alot of things going on so go ahead check the bulletin and put your self out on the lineWhat is a god way to meet quality men?
go to a college campus, and pretend to be 21

No comments:

Post a Comment