Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What are the are your views on Psychokinesis?

I am reading a book I picked up from an old bookstore. It's called The Ouija Board the doorway to the occult. It is quite an alarming read as it is independently written by a christian from true accounts of ouija board/(Channelling) experiences.

What are you views and beliefs or experiences? I would NEVER do one again. I have only done one about 3 times. Once at school on grass nothing happened. Once at a party. (16 yrs ago)Nothing happened and once on my own when I was a bit drunk and curious. All aboutI repeat after reading this book I would NEVER do one again.

I am curious of the tales of the planchette moving independently of human physical contact? Now i understand this is scientifically impossible. Where can I find scientific research undertaken whilst the ouija board is in operation?

I personally believe that 95+% of activity is through auto suggestion from the unconscious mind. the other 5% is purely unknown to science. What are your thoughts? Please this is a serious question.What are the are your views on Psychokinesis?
It's a very moving subject.
My view is simply put it, Psychokinesis is as real as God!What are the are your views on Psychokinesis?
BS stinks but it never really hurts anyone
You've confused me. First you express fright of the Ouija, then you--quite correctly--debunk it.

Keep in mind that the book you read was not necessarily "independently written by a christian..." It could have been written by anyone and 100% fiction.What are the are your views on Psychokinesis?
my oppinion is the study was written by a christian making the words true accounts unviable christians have no idea how to close the door way to the spirit world once they open it infact there bible forbids mediums in the first place so the guy has no idea what hes talking about in that book. its christian propaganda.
Despite the fact that I don't believe in it, one time a Ouija board spelled out the winning team for the Superbowl and the correct score. It was freaky! I think it was a Superbowl that the Broncos won. It was a long time ago and I don't even care about football.

No comments:

Post a Comment