Saturday, February 18, 2012

16 Years Old. Where can I get a job?

So, I am getting a car pretty soon. And well... I seriously need a job to afford the car payments. (My parents are paying the insurance and covering the gas money.) Here are a few that I think would suit me:



-A Dog Grooming place:

Okay, this place sounds like the perfect job for me. I LOVE animals. What they do here is give the dog a bath, or flea treatments. They also do haircuts. But, I doubt I would be doing that! They have a "Day Care" that lasts until 5:30 at night. I'm not sure but I think they also do Boardings. That's when they take in the dog and feed it while the owner is traveling and whatnot. So, yeah. This one sounds pretty amazing. But, do you think that they would hire a 16 year old with no job experience? I have two dogs. And two cats. AND I have dog sitted before.. but would it be enough to hire me? If you have experience at a place like this, PLEASE let me know.



-Bookstore:

I read, alot. There's this new bookstore where I live, so I thought about applying there. They aren't a big one, though. It's basically a used bookstore where you trade in your old books for new ones. But, I think it's family-run... not sure. Anyways, It would be an easy job because all I would have to do is stack books and check out people when they buy a book. OH! There is also this other bookstore that only sells religious books. I'm a Christian, so this job would be fine with me.



-Fast food restraunt:

We are finally getting a Chik-Fil-A in the town where I live. I am thinking about applying there once they start building. I'm not too keen on this one, but a job is a job. This would probably be my last choice in any of the jobs I choose. :/



-Alright, that's all that I could think of. What I am asking here is will they consider hiring me? That's what I want to know. If you have any SUGGESTIONS about jobs for a 16-year-old, PLEASE, let me know! Thanks for answering, if you do. :D



P.S. Sorry for making this super long. I just didn't want to be like those people that ask a question and don't provide any other insight. :P16 Years Old. Where can I get a job?
You MIGHT get a job at the dog groomers, but only if they're looking for someone. Couldn't hurt to drop off a resume regardless, and wait for something to pop up. You could definitely get a job at the book store if they are hiring, clerk and stock person or whatever. The fast food place would definitely be your best bet.



Here's what you do: Apply to ALL of those places... and more! You'll probably get the job at the Chick-fil-a, which you should take. However, continue to be active and look for other jobs. No one says you have to stay at Chick-fil-a if you get a better job offer.



Try applying at like grocery stores, or any place where you could be a cashier. Clothing stores could be a good idea as well. Apply everywhere you can think that MIGHT hire you!



Good luck fellow employment seeker! :D16 Years Old. Where can I get a job?
You can look out job in Departmental store, restaurant etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment