Sunday, February 12, 2012

JONAS FANS: I have a JONAS dilemma...?

First, haters - I know you hate the Jonas brothers and think they are gay but I don't so please don't post here, be respectful please. Thank you :-)



Okay... my DILEMMA: MY friend does like JB and ages ago for his birthday his aunt from America got him It's about time (because she's really religious and it was sold in Christian bookstores) and it is practically new. Anyway, since I always talk about JB he said he would sell it to me for 拢80 because it is so rare which is a rip off, but he then said 拢50... should I go for it?



When we go back to school he will probably tell everyone else he has it and sell it... so I have until tomorrow... should I go for it, I have the money but that is ALL the money I have and I can't download them ( my computer goes weird when I download files )



Should I buy it? HE won't budge on price!JONAS FANS: I have a JONAS dilemma...?
well if it means alot to you, and you think its worth 拢50 then get it



but im sure you will like be able to download the songs illigally somewhere of the internet :P so like whats the point in getting it on CD



but anyways i jus looked on amazon and there like 拢127, so if you really think its worth 拢50, and youd rather spend 拢50 on one CD rather than something else like nice clothes or whatever; then go ahead





%26amp; even if you decide you dont want it, still buy it, then sell it and you'll make a big profit ;)JONAS FANS: I have a JONAS dilemma...?
Try looking on a few web sites and see what they are selling it for. Im sure it is sold online somewhere. Try amazon or ebay. If its about the same price or if you cant even find it online buy it. If its online for cheaper tell that kid to forget it.JONAS FANS: I have a JONAS dilemma...?
I think that's a little much... although its rare $80 is alot try to make him go lower in prices but if he wont don't sweat it u can always listen to the songs on youtube and im sure ebay has some cheaper ones. check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment