Saturday, February 18, 2012

Poll: Who would you like to talk into having a babby with you?

Me?



Dave Grohl, Christian Bale, Jude Law, The lead singer of Chevelle, Norman Reedus, The lead singer of Stung Out, the guy at the bookstore that has black hair and dark rimmed glasses, James McAvoy, Brody Jenner, The McLovin kid, Travis Fimmel, Ben Barnes, T.I., this guy that was in my English 1 class last semester and wore this black Hurley hoodie, and Matt Lauer.Poll: Who would you like to talk into having a babby with you?
Out of all those you mentioned,I'm only up for Christian Bale



I just finished watching the Dark Knight for the second time,and he is sexy!



My own personal choices would also be Cristiano Ronaldo, James Franco,and Shia LaBeouf



By the way,Brody Jenner? WTF?! He is so fugly
theses are all guys.Poll: Who would you like to talk into having a babby with you?
umm cristiano ronaldo AND david beckham!!
wow you're gonna have lots of babies!!! lol

I'd like to have one with Stephen Moyer... :pPoll: Who would you like to talk into having a babby with you?
Paris Hilton or Vicki Carr
JUDE LAW
Ummm...I don't know if i should beg and plead with someone to do me so i can get knocked up with a baby he might not want.



Am I overthinking it?



lol
My sexy Axe Murderer
I want to have a baby with you of course. ( ^ _ ^ )
None of them.
James McAvoy definitely!







Oh yeah,and Christian Bale!
Robert Knepper, Dominic Purcell, Amaury Nolasco.
Sounds kind of bad if you have to "talk them into having a baby".
ohhhhhhh if you saw my husband, you'd want to have a babby with him.. he like hotter than any of them men you mentioned..



he dumb though!!!



I happen to be hot and thmart!!



I'll have your love babby!!!
you baby, you... MAUH
My ex.



ha the only guy i would go through all pregnancy stuff for:))))
Hey, Irksome is thmart.



I pretty much try to talk every woman I meet having a baby with me.
My sexy Hungarian was trying to talk me into it! But I think he was really just trying to talk me into doing it w/o a condom! No deal!

But I wouldn't mind a few practice sessions w/Sam Elliott and Kris Kristofferson.
... this man that i am totally infatuated with.



*sighs* I am serious Nerdster ..... it's pretty bad. We rarely cross paths but Every time i see him i want to push him down, climb on top of his face and have his babbys ..... OR at least several hours of fun trying to make a babby.



I am sure he is married or gay but ... those notions still don't wreck the infatuation.

I ? him .... i ? him hard. I ? him so hard it hurts my liver.



Yes yes, the Beans? is being delusional (i know it'll never happen) but i don't become infatuated often, so sil vous plait ... leave me to my insanities and temporary heart failure when i see him.

(He's the one that i walked into the door when i saw him ... *sighs* you remember my posting a Q on that, right? Or at least telling you. I KNOW that i told you about my stupid moment? I hope!!)



He will never love/like me or know that i want him on my kitchen floor for a few hours .... BUT i may start stalking him ... you know, just for fun.... ;P



xoxo

?



*EDIT* oooohhh snap!!? No "Amanda" didn't just correct your spelling of babby? Stop the press i'm going to have to TD her answer. *gggrrrr*



Happy Holidays Nerdy? ? Beans?
OK, I want to make babbies with:



Chris Cornell, Rob Zombie, David Draiman from Disturbed, Kurt Cobain (yeah, I know he's dead, but whatev, he was hot), Seth Rogen, James Gandolfini, Christopher Meloni (Law %26amp; Order SVU), my ex-boyfriend, Hugh Laurie, and Guy Fieri (from Food Network).



I think that about covers it. Oh, and I just want to let you know, you're gonna have to duke it out with my 88 year old grandma over Jude Law. She's totally in love with him. She's old, but she can still dole out a good beating, so don't say I didn't warn ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment