Saturday, February 18, 2012

Is This a Good Idea for Meeting Women?

I'm thinking of going to a bookstore to try and find a girl... is this a bad idea? I'm a college student, recently transferred to the school I am at currently, and I don't know anyone, other than my roommates. I'm a fairly shy person... I'm an amateur comic strip artist, and an engineering student by major, but I really feel uncomfortable when I try to meet girls. I'm a really great guy, and I have a lot of really romantic ideas... but I can't do any of my ideas unless I actually MEET a girl. I thought it might be a good idea to go by a bookstore to try and meet girls. I figure any girl that willingly spends her weekend in a bookstore is probably the right kind of girl for me. Is this a stupid idea that will never work? If so, what might be some other locations I might want to try? I don't drink...I don't smoke... I believe in no sex before marriage... basically I have every hardcore christian value without being christian. Where might I find girls like this, because apparently it isn't on a college campus.Is This a Good Idea for Meeting Women?
Yeah, that's a start.



I like this guy's advice. It's pretty good.

? Ask 5 beautiful women, “Excuse me, do you know what the time is?”

? Ask 5 beautiful women, “Excuse me, do you know where the nearest coffee shop is?

? Ask 5 beautiful women, “Excuse me, do you know where the nearest men’s fashion store is? [She replies]. Oh thanks, I’m trying to get some new shirts. You’re very well dressed, do you have any tips for me?”

? Tell 5 beautiful women, “Excuse, I just saw you walking past and I thought you were really cute, I had to stop and say hello. How are you?”



After you’ve completed these tasks, you are ready to move onto standard transitioning and attraction building etc.Is This a Good Idea for Meeting Women?
Eek the girls working in my school bookstore aren't very attractive, and sort of socially weird. So if you're shy they will be too, so don't expect to get an immediate reaction.



I would just go with the flow, don't try too hard. Looking for love doesn't usually work out. I've been very patient. Eventually you will meet someone in your class you like. I'm shy too and now in my 3rd semester I finally met a guy I like and I think he likes me too.



Just looking for anybody will fail, because just because they work in a bookstore doesn't mean they are right for you. Plus you may come off as creepy. I hope I helped. Good luck :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment