Saturday, February 18, 2012

Poll: Did you hear? Princess Peach is pregnant?

Lemme read you the article:



Mario and Peach; the first gaming couple. It seems like there’s nothing that can break this dynamic couple apart. I mean, after being kidnapped for the tenth time, you would think Mario might of stopped caring years ago. Nope! Yes sir, it seems like nothing in this world can break this perfect couple apart.



Or is there? Today, Princess Peach confirmed that she is pregnant. But, the baby isn’t Mario! After extensive DNA testing, the baby is really Browser’s! Browser released this press release today…



“ Twenty years I go, I decided to kidnapped her since I didn’t have the courage to talk to girls at the time…what! I was a teenager! Anyway, after a couple minutes in the same room…she made…advances to me. I tried to resist, but…I…couldn’t resist. Then next thing I knew, we were a secret couple. However, that freaking plumber rescued her and defeated me at the last second. So for the past twenty years, we were actually dating, even though it seemed like I “kidnapped her” every time. “



When we asked Mario about he felt about the situation, his attorney told us he had no comment. We also contacted Nintendo how they felt about the situation, but the only thing we got was this statement…



“God, now I know how Nickelodeon felt when Jamie Lee Spears got knocked up”.



But, the even shocking news is that Browser actually proposed to Princess Peach today!



“I felt guilty about the situation. I’m a very Christian man, I like to read the bible everyday, I go to mass every sunday, I even burned down a bookstore selling copies of “The Da Vinci” code back in 2004. So, I knew it was my Christian duty to marry her. Besides, I didn’t want little Browser Jr. to have no father, like I did. Not having a father scarred me so much, that I though Yoshi was my pop one time! I don’t want Browser Jr. to have that same traumatic experience”



The wedding is scheduled to be on April 1st, 20XX.



[Update] During the publication of this news report, Mario was found dead at his room at a Motel 7 hotel. Investigators believed that Mario overdosed on 20 grams of uncut Colombian Super Mushrooms.



God Peach is a slut!Poll: Did you hear? Princess Peach is pregnant?
I KNEW Peach was nothing but a trifling ho! R.I.P Mario, you deserved better, bro! :,(
oh lookie here at this : http://kokugamer.com/wp-content/uploads/…



seems like she screwing the whole of frickin' Nintendo LOL :3

whooooore.Poll: Did you hear? Princess Peach is pregnant?
Browser is a big lizard or dragon or iguana. Poor Mario, lost out to a creature who once was a tad pole. Princess got her freak on I suppose.
Ha-ha! That's why i play on peach's sister! The one in the yellow and orange!Poll: Did you hear? Princess Peach is pregnant?
Damn! I've been saving a SLUT all these years! That is the LAST time Peach!
April 1st for the wedding eh? Yeah, this is obviously a joke.
Browser is a man *****
no way in freaking hell
who is that?
APRIL FOOL.......i cant believe i saved peach being a girl and she did all this

No comments:

Post a Comment