Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Where can I find a Bible that doesn't have the thin pages?

My mom is in desperate need of a new Bible, so for Christmas I want to get her one. She's rather picky about what kind of Bible she has, but I'm determined to find the perfect one.



Her criteria:

She has a zero tolerance for 'tissue paper pages'.

Must be New King James version

She likes a heading before the chapters. For example, in the Bible she has now, right before it goes into Psalm 1, it says "The Way of the Righteous and the End of the Ungodly" and before chapter 2 it says, "The Messiah's Triumph and Kingdom", etc. Get what I'm saying? It tells you what that chapter is going to be about.



Right now my biggest problem is finding something that doesn't have the thin pages. Is there a bookstore (besides Family Christian) or website that I can order off of? Thanks!Where can I find a Bible that doesn't have the thin pages?
This should be obvious, but I would look through Amazon. This is going to be an expensive proposition, because the thin pages are a way of keeping an enormous book down to size.

This idea may seem a little different, but you might consider buying her a Kindle with some pre-loaded Bibles on it, which may be cheaper than a very deluxe print one and will let her read other books as well.Where can I find a Bible that doesn't have the thin pages?
Can't you find it online?
  • yamaha atv
  • gas mileage
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment