Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My question is for all the girls out there. What does a girl have to see in a guy before wanting to date him?

I would like to have a girlfriend, but there's always some sort of problem. I'm not around enough, no one seems interested, I'm to shy. I mainly just want someone to hug and talk to. I think I'm atractive. I love books and good question and debates, I care for others first, I'm a christian, I work at a bookstore. I am 17. I am shy at times, but I dont think that is the problem. I love looking for symbolizem in writing, and want to write some books, own a bookstore, and be a youth pastor. I like nature and give good massages.I am just a caring teen who desperetly wants someone to be comforted and loved by. Please help me figure out what to do to have a girlfriend, or why I cant get one and what to change. Thank you.My question is for all the girls out there. What does a girl have to see in a guy before wanting to date him?
ok, I'm going to be honest...



You sound like an amazing guy. I would definitely date a guy like you.



So...I don't know why you don't have a girlfriend, but don't push to find one. Seriously.



"Do what you love, and you will find someone who loves the same thing. Don't look for love, beg for love, or suffer for love. Just live."
you have to be confident but not too confident or cocky..

and be kind and inviting



im meMy question is for all the girls out there. What does a girl have to see in a guy before wanting to date him?
If your description of yourself is at all true,

then I think you may be my soul mate.



;)
i think its your personality. I for one am also shy in a way but I dont like shy guys. I like confident,take-charge, and active guys.My question is for all the girls out there. What does a girl have to see in a guy before wanting to date him?
Different girls want different things.
they should have some things in common

a nice personality, sweet, caring, considerate, funny, smart

a little flirtatious

handsome/cute



you knowwww
Its the law of probability, when u start meeting more girls, the more chances of liking on, loving 1, hump 1, and marry 1.

Its like u talk to 100 girls, date 10, love 3, hump 2 and marry 1.

Ok now, dont take those numbers seriously get the gist of it !!
Find somone who you share those interests with. I totally share alot of your interests.. there are a lot of girls out there for you. Show your sensive side but dont be too melodramatic, being shy is cute to a lot of girls
My friends slept over and we made a list.



They have to be smart, funny, and nice.
you sound really mature about it, maybe you just haven't met someone who understands. that's way cool that you own a book store! i love reading. act like yourself someone will find you, even if it takes time for them to realize it.
I've told a lot of folks on here the same thing: You may not be approachable. I am really shy too. I've read up on Body Language (Google it.) and found out I was giving out signals opposite of what I meant JUST because I was uncomfortable and have social anxiety big time. Read up on it and you'll be able to make a conscious effort to send out positive "vibes". Also, practice eye contact so that you won't appear "creepy" by staring holes in someone. After you get schooled on this subject, you may also realize people were giving you "signals" that you didn't catch. You may be pleasantly surprised at what you find.



Do remember: Body language can be powerful. Use it for good and not evil. ; )



Good luck !

No comments:

Post a Comment