Sunday, February 12, 2012

Why the majority of the bibles contain the new testament? in any stores that I asked they have two things?

is that not common to find an old testament.. I asked in my city.. but I dont find .I live in mx.. but someone told me to ask in a jewish librarie..but there is not one in my city..I asked in bookstores christians and normal bookstores.. but nothing. so why do the jewish bible is not very common?Why the majority of the bibles contain the new testament? in any stores that I asked they have two things?
The Christian Bible contains the Old and the New Testaments.



Usually if you want a Bible, that is what's in it. Sometimes people just want the New Testament, as that is more important to Christians, and it is smaller and easier to carry around!



You can also get the New Testament and the Psalms, (from the Old Testament), as people find that a useful combination.



Jewish communities have their own publishers - it might be worth seeking them out if you want just the OT.



There are also other books, called the Apocrypha, which some, but not all, Christians recognise as part of the Bible. In any largish bookshop you can usually get a copy which includes the Apocrypha.



Having made the decision of what you want, you then have to decide what translation you want!
There are plenty of places you can find the complete Bible. The New World Translation; The American Standard Version, The Revised English Version ... and many more. Just contact any JW for the New World Translation; or the American Bible Society I think has others.Why the majority of the bibles contain the new testament? in any stores that I asked they have two things?
Get the KING JAMES VERSION. with the old and the new. People are trying to change the word wiith all these new books just purchase the original.
Because there aren't a lot of jews outside of certain areas on the east coast, so many stores don't carry it.



That's why god invented amazon.com.Why the majority of the bibles contain the new testament? in any stores that I asked they have two things?
http://www.lamsabible.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment