Saturday, February 18, 2012

Looking for a penpal?

I would really like a penpal! I would love to do snail mail but the world has me paranoid, and I'm all freaked out someone will know where I live and all that jazz..haha. Well, if anyone happens across this I'm 20 years old..live in Texas. I'm a married christian, no babies, and I work as a manager in a bookstore! Maybe we can arrange emailing and then if we decided we're not crazies, we'll snail mail it! :)Looking for a penpal?
sorry i find it tedious talking to strangersa because i enjoy local gossip etcLooking for a penpal?
check out this website its 100% free



www.interpals.net



i'm sure if you tell others a little about yourself, you'll find someone who will mail you.



GOOD LUCK!!Looking for a penpal?
i love God too....you may email me anytime if you like
Hey sounds like fun! Email me sometime via Yahoo answers - I'm sure we'd have all kinds of fun things to talk about! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment