Saturday, February 18, 2012

How to tell him...........?

So I met this guy at a bookstore, and I've been going back every week to talk to him.

We've been IM'ing and Texting for over a week, and he seems really keen. He's really sweet and we have alot in common.

The problem lies in this: I'm a Christian and I've made vows to not have sex before marriage(which I haven't told him yet), and his Facebook page seems to suggest he just expects it.

Is he being nice just to try to get me into bed?

How do I go about telling him these things?

Also, he wants to meet my parents this weekend, but we haven't even gone on a date! Is this weird?

Help!!How to tell him...........?
So... he is keen to meet your parents. Big deal? NONE!



Tell him you have taken vows. If he doesn't respect them, then you know he isn't for you.



So a guy being nice means they want to get you into bed? Hmmm You are brain washed. If that's all he is after, then again he isn't the guy for you.How to tell him...........?
telling him such things could be good to he can have an idea that you aren't for sex only. if he wants to meet your parents even if you haven't gone on a date, not weird to hear, but just perhaps to surprise you by telling your parents that he wants you to be his GF. (kind of nice attempt though).

No comments:

Post a Comment