Saturday, February 18, 2012

He hung himself. What happens to his soul now?

I had a distant relative, who lived in a totally different country, far away from me. In 2003, I went to visit his family with my mum. He fell in love with me immediately. I did too (though not as serious as him). He wanted to marry me. I was only 21 and very afraid. Then I returned to my country and forgot about him. I told him it won't work out since his dad wouldn't agree (his dad just opposes love for no reason). I never thought about him till I visited his family again in 2006. I was there for 2 weeks but we never talked. Before I left, we got 30 minutes time alone. He took me to a bookstore (upon my request). I shopped and we returned. He teared and told me how much he still loved me.



I came back to my country again, feeling very depressed. I thought I will give him a chance again. I agreed to marry him and even resigned my job, ready to leave my country and be with him. But again, his father disagreed. Then I told him to come to my country instead. He said he can't saying that he's afraid something (like death) might happen to his dad. I was very upset, felt cheated, that he made me go thru so much, all my frens and family knew, I lost my job because of him and he was unwilling to even make a small sacrifice for me. I cried becoz I thought that if he really loved me, he would come and be with me, whether or not his father agrees.



I moved on, telling myself, I will never think of him again, for the pain he gave me and my family. Then he came. A year later, when I've already met my husband now. I refused to talk to him. I refused to even see him. And he left. I married my husband (whom he never met). Then he came again, last week. He stayed in my aunt's place. Throughout the time here, he kept telling them I didn't talk to him and how much he still loves me. He saw me and my husband and I only managed to say a "Hi." I didn't talk to him, although deep down inside, I wanted to say a few more things than just a hi. But I didn't because now I'm married, and he's not. I was afraid, that if I talk to him, I will cause him more pain. So I did not talk to him. So he returned to his country within 4 days. Then just 2 days ago, he hung himself in his room. Everyone blames his dad now (for not agreeing to let him marry me). I blame myself. I blame God. I blame life. My sis said he died and proved his love for me.



Why did he kill himself? Did he not know that there'll be many who will grief over his death? I can't help but cry. Why did he hang himself? What will happen to his soul now? There's plenty of Christian/Islamic belief that when one commits suicide, they will suffer for eternity and go to hell. I don't want that to happen to him. Is there a way I can save his soul? Is there a way I can say sorry?He hung himself. What happens to his soul now?
His soul has already moved on, and you may very well get the chance to talk to him, if you ever meet his latest incarnation. Suicide simply ends the evolution of the soul in that lifetime. If the lessons meant to be learnt by that soul in that lifetime haven't been then they will come back to learn them again, and this time round the Universe will make it impossible for them to avoid learning.

People attempt, and commit suicide for a number of reasons, and being someone who has made at least two attempts on their life, I can say you will never fully understand what drove them to it, even they didn't know fully why they were doing it. Their soul is safe, because no loving God would ever forsake a part of themselves, and we are all emanations from the divine source that is God. Know that they will be OK, and life will go on.
just pray for god to forgive him and pray for faith that he will be saved.

prayer and faith can be powerfull as you make it.He hung himself. What happens to his soul now?
Very sorry for your loss and complicated issue. However, you will find better answers in the mental health section as you are asking as to why he killed himself.



Personally, I don't believe souls exist (or hell for that matter - don't worry, he isn't burning in terrible agony. He's simply dead). Your memories of him will live on in you.
First of all this guy is a distant relative, and that is a big no-no to marry or have a relationship with--just common sense.



I have a very strong feeling his dad knew he was depressed or having some problems long before he met you, hence he strongly disagreed with the marriage. He knew something beforehand, and good thing because who knows if you did marry him how life would turn out?? This guy said he was concerned about his father's "death". Did his father in fact die or was he ill?? In talking about his father's "death", I believe he was talking about his own situation--a CRY for HELP.



God knows his situation, depression, and why he hung himself.......

God loves each and every one of us, so don't blame yourself or anyone else. This guy chose what he did, and he leaves behind so much sorrow. God bless his dear soul.He hung himself. What happens to his soul now?
He's NOT in torment! He's *asleep* in death---*unconcious*.



"... There is no work nor devising nor knowledge nor wisdom in She′ol, the place to which you are going." --Ecclesiastes 9:10



"...He goes back to his ground; In that day his thoughts do perish." --Psalm 146:4



“The *wages* sin pays is *death*.” --Rom. 6:23



“He who has died has been *acquitted* from his sin.” --Rom. 6:7



Death is the cessation of life,

not the continuation of it in some other form.



"The soul that is sinning--it itself will die." --Ezekiel 18:4



"You will ... return to the ground, for out of it you were taken.

For dust you are and to dust you will return." --Genesis 3:19



I suggest reading the following Bible-based articles,

in the order posted:



"Have You Lost a Loved One to Suicide?"

http://watchtower.org/e/20011022/diagram…



"Do You Have an Immortal Soul?"

http://watchtower.org/e/20070715/article…



"When Someone You Love Dies" :

- "It Can't Be True!"

- Is It Normal to Feel This Way?

- How Can I Live With My Grief?

- A Sure Hope for the Dead

- Some Practical Suggestions

- Texts That Comfort

http://watchtower.org/e/we/index.htm

http://www.jw.org/index.xjp?option=QrYQZ…

(audio^ format)
I'm sorry for your loss.



Death is the end of life; there's nothing after that.



Fear of death is the primary cause of religious belief.
Forgive yourself %26amp; ask God to help you to move on; no, there is no way you can save his soul, Jesus died for all our sins %26amp; it's up to us to accept Him as our Saviour %26amp; live for Him. Concerning your friend, only God knows where he is spending eternity, he may have had a few seconds or minutes to repent before he took his last breath. He is now in the hands of a living God. Keep praying for strength %26amp; know that Christ died for you too %26amp; He is right there with you.
Depends on your perspective, from my perspective his father was probably old or maybe had a type of sickness, you didn't provide that much information about that. But still you shouldn't have been mad at him. Hes trying to take care of his dad. This is a big thing in the Islamic religion. Parents come before almost anything. Be respectful and take care of them, instead lets say his father has a type of sickness where he is unable to live without his son. Then without the help of his son, his father would pass away. My point of view is you shouldn't have been mad at him but just kept trying to convince your dad. Cant blame him for trying to help out his dad. In Islam you are not allowed to commit suicide of any kind. You will be sentenced to hell, theres just no way he can be helped now. Its the afterlife and Allah will decide his fate.
You just did..No one ever dies but only change form.(no exceptions) All of us are immortal as all souls are a part of God.There is no such place as hell except in the minds of man. The moment of death is the most glorious moment in every life..It is normal to mourn the loss of someone special for a while but foolishness to continue mourning..Those that have returned to God are able to know our thoughts so there is nothing else you need to say or do.. God bless
This is a sad ending for a tortured soul. He chose to stop his sufferings this way. The past is over,there is no point blaming anyone.

No words can change the tragedy. Time heals all woulds.He had free his soul from hurting so there is nothing to save. Save yourself and be strong.
He killed himself because he had a mental illness and was unable to deal with all the things in his life. It was no one's fault, not yours, not his, not his fathers, although his father, if all this is true, may well have a mental illness as well. There is no shame in mental illness, and it causes one to be unable sometimes to tell right from wrong, and do things that one would normally not do. I think that if any god existed, he would be wise enough to have to allow for the innocent, the children, the mentally unstable, and anyone else who for a moment or a lifetime cannot distinguish right from wrong would not be held accountable for his actions.
In the Bible (unlike in some churches) the soul is the person, himself. Just like a doctor is the person. If a soul dies, the person is dead which is why the flood is reported to have only spared 8 souls. Obviously he was a troubled young man and it sounds very much like that was the case long before you met him. Rest assured that the Bible hell is simply the common grave of mankind and it will give up it's dead and be destroyed once God's Kingdom government with Jesus Christ as it's heavenly king has taken over the earth. Then, those who have died will be resurrected and have all their wounds (even the emotional ones) healed. Go to God (Psalm 83:18) in prayer and tell him how you feel. Then, let him bear the burden of your sorrow and trust him to help you let go.

No comments:

Post a Comment