Saturday, February 18, 2012

What to write on the repertoire book for my Christmas play next week?

I'm writing a fictionalized Christmas play about how a strange astronomy research conducted by a group of professors led them to foreign lands celebrating the coming of a King. When they arrived at the palace, they discovered that this wasn't the King they were looking for, and instead finds him as a little toddler in a humble carpenter's shack in some obscure village.



We are performing next week and I need to write some trivia to put in the repertoire book to be distributed to patrons. We are performing for a secular (non religious) audience, but I'd like to write something about who this unexpected baby king is. I want to write only a few lines.



Someone suggested adapting points from Josh McDowell's "More Than A Carpenter", but unfortunately I have not read that book, nor do I know where I can find it. (I don't live in America, Europe, Australia, or any English speaking country at all... and since this is a Christian apologetics book it will be difficult to get it at the local international bookstore)



If you've read the book, can you suggest me a few short points which would effectively and accurately communicate who Jesus is (in the context of the play we're performing next week)? Otherwise, I would also appreciate ideas from Bible-believing Christians.What to write on the repertoire book for my Christmas play next week?
sorry i cant help youWhat to write on the repertoire book for my Christmas play next week?
Christ was born from a virgin, the only virgin birth in the world. The birth of Christ was foretold thousands of years before his birth. There were over 20 prophecies told about the coming Christ and he fulfilled all of them. Christ came to show people how to live and deal with each other and how to be the children that GOD intended us to be.
  • sprinter
  • pop cap games
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment